Logos should be uniquely you.
Our logo design process begins with research, materials gathering, and sketches that can be provided and exchanged by email or in a face-to-face meeting(s) for those in the Portland, Oregon metro area. From there we turn to the convenience of the web for draft proofs, client revision and approval. The result is uniquely you. Wildly expressive, or
Or, if you prefer, consider these questions to get us started:
Who are you?
- What do you want your new logo to accomplish?
- Please describe the long-term goals of your company?
- How do you describe your services and products?
- Who are your main competitors?
- How are you different from your competitors?
- What’s the age range of your target customer base?
And you would like?
- Do you have a tag line? If so, would you like it displayed with your logo?
- Do you have any specific imagery in mind for your logo?
- What are your color preferences, or existing brand colors to use or not use?
- What adjectives should best describe your logo?
- What feeling or message do you want your logo to convey to those who view it?
- What is the exact language of your logo?
- Do you have ideas about its typography?
- Where will you logo be used (list immediate needs)?
- What’s your preferred deadline, time frame or exact date of completion?
- Are you designing for budget or result?
- What additional design services do you need immediately with your new logo?
- Please provide samples of what related logos appeal to you and why?