We will throughly research your business and marketing goals in order to provide you with expert advice.
You will be receiving highly targeted custom designs until you see one that works for you.
You can request any character, color scheme and special effects you want.
Your initial designs will be ready in 10 business days after we get your project deposit.
If you need marketing materials or a website we will continue the look and feel of your new logo throughout the materials, creating a consistent visual identity for your business.
Upon your final payment of appropriate fees, and at your request, we will transfer all the ownership rights to the final designs to you.
Terms & Conditions:
Henderson Graphics agrees to sign over usage rights associated with the logo materials developed by Henderson Graphics to the customer upon receipt of final payment. Henderson Graphics retains and reserves all ownership and control rights to any content created by Henderson Graphics as set forth by the Copyright Laws of the United States of America (Title 17 U.S.C., et seq., and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act). Once full payment of additional ownership rights release fees is received by Henderson Graphics, ownership rights to the final logo product, full and unrestricted, will be released to the customer for use in all media, in all markets, for unlimited period of time.
Henderson Graphics retains and reserves the rights to use any and all content developed by Henderson Graphics, regardless of ownership, for display and self-promotional purposes.
Henderson Graphics provides no transfer of copyright to customer in the basic package. Full rights release to logo design is available for an additional fee equal to the basic package price.
Customer assumes responsibility of obtaining Trademark or Copyright of any material created by Henderson Graphics. Henderson Graphics assumes no liability in the event that customer is unable to obtain Trademark of said material for any reason.
1. After initial meetings and scope of work is agreed upon, Henderson Graphics will secure a down payment at least one half of the estimated total order, which will cover expenses including, but not limited to the following:
- order processing
- creation and development time
- intellectual and proprietary materials utilized in developmental stages.
The initial fee is non-refundable and does not include final usage rights, which will be released upon receipt of final payment. Customer’s final product will be made available and rights will be granted upon final approval and payment.
2. If the project scope is extended during the initial order fullfilment, Henderson Graphics may secure intermediary payments in amount agreed with the customer, but not exceeding one half of the additional purchase amount. The intermediary fees are non-refundable and do not include final usage rights, which will be released upon receipt of final payment.
3. Upon the customer’s approval of the final product, Henderson Graphics will secure a final payment. Upon receipt of final payment, all rights to the final product, full and unrestricted, will be released to the customer for use in all media, in all markets, for unlimited period of time.
4. Customer can choose to terminate their project at any time. In this event, no additional charges will be collected by Henderson Graphics. The customer retains no rights to any of the design work we have completed for them up to that point, and Henderson Graphics retains full ownership of all work completed on the project.
Questions? Contact me